Ontario Parks Association (OPA), established in 1936, is a non-profit charitable organization whose focus is on Protecting Tomorrow Today®. Through our work as advocates for our parks and open spaces and the training we provide to parks professionals in Ontario, we are helping to preserve our living green infrastructure assets for future generations. OPA is a proud member of the Green Infrastructure Ontario Coalition.
UPDATE: All OPA training sessions have been postponed until after May 1st, 2020 due to COVID-19 If you were scheduled to attend a training session, please check you email for further details.
- Book 7 - Toronto - April 14-17, 2020
- Chainsaw Safety - Acton High School - April 15, 2020
- Parks Operation & Maintenance - West Lincoln - April 20-21, 2020
- Practical Ball Clinic - Woodstock - April 22, 2020
- Irrigation Workshop - Kitchener - April 28, 2020
- Chainsaw Safety - Toronto - April 30-May 1, 2020
- Seasonal Equipment - Kawartha - May 1, 2020
We will be reassessing the situation regularly and updating our cancellations on our website, and social media.
Visit the Discussion Forum to post your questions and see what others are doing to cope with COVID-19.